Saturday, May 6th
Men's Bowling Tournament - 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The men of Hope Community Church are hosting a bowling tournament one Saturday, May 6th beginning at 11:00 AM, to raise money for a local family in need. The tournament will be held at Waterford Lanes located at 7100 Cooley Lake Rd. Waterford, MI 48327.
- Men of any age are invited to attend.
- We are lining up teams of four.
- If you don't have four, we will place you on a team.
- The entry fee is $15 per person.
- Entry fee includes 3 games, shoes, 2 slices of pizza & pop.
- Bring your own gear, but the entry fee is still $15 per person.
- Starts at 11 AM and goes until every team is done bowling.
- There will be a brief awards ceremony following the tournament. **
- Invite your friends and bring some money to donate to the cause!
The deadline to RSVP was Sunday, April 23rd. Contact Adam Rigg (248) 343-1554 if you're still interested in entering the tournament. Money for the tournament and donations will be collected on the day of the event. Please bring cash only to pay for the tournament. Cash or check is acceptable for the donations.
**This is a charity event only. No monetary prizes will be awarded at any time during or after the event.