theCENTRE Chili Cook Off & Movie Fundraiser
theCENTRE Student Ministries will be hosting a Chili Cook Off & Movie Fundraiser at Hope Community Church for this season's Snow Camp Retreat. Students will be selling tickets for $10.00 per ticket/ Anyone 10 years of age or older will need a ticket for admission. Proceeds from ticket sales will help pay the way to Snow Camp for the student selling the ticket.
The Chili Cook Off entry fee is $10.00 per chili. There will be a prize awarded for the winning chili. The Chili Cook Off will be followed by a viewing of "I Can Only Imagine" the movie.
Participating students will be responsible for:
- Selling tickets to family, friends and church members
- Set up and tear down of event
- Making baked goods for concession sales
- Serving at the concession stand, coffee bar, child care, greeting & welcome center for the event
Come out and enjoy a night of fun and fellowship and impact the lives of our students!
theCENTRE Snow Camp Retreat
theCENTRE will be taking participating students to Spring Hill Camps February 1st - 3rd for a Winter Teen Retreat in Evart, Michigan.
- Students must register and turn in their $50 deposit by October 17th, 2018 to Adam Rigg
- Remaining balance after the Chili Cook Off Fundraiser will be due November 25th, 2018
- Students will receive nine tickets for the Chili Cook Off. They will sell each ticket for $10 each. If a student sells all nine tickets they will not have to pay anything in addition to the $50 deposit.
Students must use the following this link to with our group via Spring Hill Camps. If they register any other way, they will not show up on our roster.Register Here