theCENTRE Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Snow Camp 2018
Posted Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 at 5:15 PM by Adam Rigg
"Hello, it's Adam from theCENTRE and it's that time of year again where we're gearing up for Snow Camp 2018 and we need your help this year to make Snow Camp a success."
We will be hosting the Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, January 13th at 6:00 PM.
First off, Snow Camp is an opportunity for...
- Students to build relationships with other students.
- Students to build relationships with ministry leaders.
- Students strengthen an existing relationship with Christ.
- Students to begin a new relationship with Christ.
Second, here are three ways you can be a blessing to our students...
- Buy $10 tickets from students to attend the fundraiser dinner.
- Sign up (in the church foyer) to donate food items essential to the fundraiser dinner.
- Support students with communication, encouragement, and prayer!
We will be hosting the Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, January 13th at 6:00 PM in the Youth Center at the church. A ticket is required to attend the dinner (kids ages 9 years and under admitted/eat for free!), so be sure to pick up however many you need from our students as soon as you can.
"I just wanted to say 'Thank you!' on behalf of theCENTRE, in advance, for purchasing tickets, helping out with the fundraising dinner, and praying for our students. We hope to see you soon!"
In Christ Alone,
Student Ministries Director