Guest of Hope Community Church
The Hope Community Church family cordially invites you to attend one of our weekly gatherings. These gatherings are really celebrations that emphasize God's Big Picture Plan which includes you! Our casual atmosphere means you don't have to dress up and there is no pressure to participate in anyway.
Take place on Sundays at 10 AM and Wednesdays at 7 PM.
What can you expect when you attend one of our gatherings?
- To be greeted and assisted in any way necessary by our Hope Connects team members
- Free coffee, tea, or hot chocolate at Hope's Coffee Cafe, in our foyer.
- Outstanding nursery care for children ages 6 weeks through preschool. During their time with us they will be taught an age appropriate lesson, sing songs, enjoy hands on activities, and have free time to play. All supervised by a dedicated, loving team of ladies.
- A fun, safe, and unique environment for kids in grades K-5. Kids sing songs, learn about God through age appropriate lessons, and have fun just being kids.
- A place to ask questions you may have after the gathering at the Hope Connects info station.
Other weekly activities include:
theCENTRE Student Ministry (grades 6-12)…
Meets each Wednesday from 6:45-8 PM. theCENTRE is a place where young adults can gather to grow in their relationship with Christ, as well as with each other. The goal is to create an atmosphere where students can feel free to ask questions and share their thoughts. theCENTRE is focused around the Word of God and is designed to be a judgment free environment, where students can learn and have fun at the same time.
When it comes to living out our faith, we believe that circles are better than rows. Community groups are weekly in-home, informal gatherings that focus on prayer, fellowship, and growing through Bible lessons. These gatherings take place once a week throughout our area. Our website provides a list of our Groups along with details.
You do not have to be a member to participate in any of these activities!
Should you browse our website and still have additional questions, please feel free to contact the church office at (248) 481-8240.