“Keep Yourself From Idols Pt. 2”
HopeCC Core Value
MISSION: Everybody can tell somebody about Jesus
(We actively share in bringing the good news that "Jesus Saves" to others.)
1. Are you aware that Jesus commanded His followers to tell others about Him? (See Matthew 28:18-20) If it is a command, what should we call not doing so?
Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
2. Why is it insufficient to simply tell people you are a Christian?
3. Although a good thing, why is just inviting people to church not enough?
4. What is your current strategy for sharing Jesus with others? For those who have one, share it with the group.
5. Besides the ones shared, what are some ways to introduce people to Jesus and the Gospel?
6. What resources can you share/provide to people who are open/searching?
This message has an accompanying Breakout Group lesson: